Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Cutting Edge

Last weekend my family had Christmas.  It was SO much fun and great to all be together again.  It was the first Christmas that Matt was involved in as well which made it even more fun!  Matthew was also home for the first time since June!!!  It was so fun to see him. 

On Saturday night Cindy Shearer came over and we had a gift exchange with her.  She gave Matt and I a sweet name called "Curses" which we played that night and just laughed our heads off.  It's such a fun game.

Saturday morning, Santa came and gave me a SWEET present... and here it is:
(This is partly for the benefit of Rachel Farley!)



KNIVES!!!  
I think I'll have to get tutored because i don't know exactly what each knife is meant for.

But I do know how to use the sharpener and scissors!!!

And lots of paring knives... why do we need so many?

Steak knives- We have 6 of these!
THANKS SANTA (a.k.a. MOM AND DAD!!!)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Got them for my wedding! You are going to love them. Watch your little fingers because they can cut through anything:) There are great tutorials for how to cut things online. Just search for whatever you want to cut (how to cut on onion, parsley, etc.), and there will be videos to help.

Unknown said...

Haha, I was going to say exactly what Amanda said - I got the same ones for my wedding and I had no idea which knife to use for what. (True confessions - I still don't know all of them!) But they are the BEST knives and will make cooking much more fun (and fast!).