Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life update...

Here's a quick update of my current life... all about to change.

-Married and LIVING WITH Matt.
(we are going to start living in 2 places on Monday)

-Living in the basement of Mike and Lianne's house.
(moving into the basement of Angela and Josh Evans on Monday)

-Been re-doing our room and bathroom.
(Painting, hanging pictures, etc... pictures coming when it's all done)

-Working at Chick-fil-A full time.
(I will only work Fridays and Saturdays starting next week)

-Enjoying the freedom of summer.
(School starts Monday)

-Went to Wisconsin with Matt, Nicole and Chris to see our cousins a few weekends ago.

-Had 3 weddings this summer and a few more to go this fall.

-Matt has been working full time for the Iowa Athletic Department.
(Starting today he is IN PHARMACY SCHOOL and only working a few hours a week)

-Transitioning nicely to the Iowa City area.
(Still working on getting acquainted with everything... only to now move back to Cedar Falls)

-Finished Summer School... I took 10 credits this summer.
(And school starts again after a 3 week break)

-Have almost gotten used to writing my name as 'Amy Farley'
(I can't change my name at UNI due to some complications so I may have to go back to writing it the old way.)

So that's a quick update... nothing too exciting but life is great and I love it!

4 comments:

The Paine Family said...

Wow, that is a lot of changes to keep up with!! I need to get off your blog now because looking at your cupcakes are making me want to eat my computer. Love you!!

Rachel Farley said...

SO many changes for you girl! I know that you will do amazing even though it's hard. I will really be praying for you guys through these changes.transitions.

You are an amazing woman, wife and student Amy Farley.

I can't wait to see you and talk for real on Saturday! Love you sister!

Kristin said...

SOO good to get an update! I will be praying for you this coming week as you begin living apart and school for both of you begins. Would love to chat sometime when you settle in and have some free time :) Love you dear!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

NICE sis! Although, I think the two of us need to stop going through changes all the time...only one more semester for you though, then you're set for a while at least! Yippee!