Thursday, September 22, 2011

Crafts...

I have been doing some fun crafts lately to take up my time.  Here are 2 of them.

Craft #1- Wall decoration.
Made out of 3 pre-finished shelves from Lowes.  I simply added picture hangers on the backs. Total cost: $16.00. 

Craft #2- This is inspired by Pinterest!  It's a key holder.
The supplies.

Painting the frame and the "F" (sorry it's sideways)

Adding the paper.

I just used elmers to glue the "F" on.

Without the hooks

Hooks added.

Finished product.  Total cost: $8.00

Easy-smeasy.  I have another craft that I'll blog about soon too.  I am getting hooked on Pinterest and loving all the fun craft ideas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunni, you are so amazing. I love you!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YOU GO GIRL! That's awesome!

Rachel Farley said...

Good work Amy! So fun!! You're great! Love you!!