Thursday, September 24, 2009

First Time for Everything!!

So today I led my first warm up session with my students at my Level 1 Field Experience school. Pretty fun! Nothing big but it was kinda fun! I also read them math lessons for homeroom and then sang for them right before I left. It was pretty fun!

And it's been pretty rainy lately which I usually wouldn't like BUT...for the first time I'm loving it! (well I usually kinda like rain but not as much as I am right now) I love how it just gives a warm and relaxed feeling when you are inside at least or how peaceful it is to listen to or how fun it is to walk and twirl my umbrella as I walk to class! :) It's quite fun. And the other day, because it was raining, Matt had to come pick me up from class in his car and we had a mini 2 minute date!

So I'm LOVING the rain and I'm loving my field experience! What a Wonderful Life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hehe, yeah we did. Me likey mini dates