Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My New School...

So today I had orientation for my Level 1 Field Experience for this summer. This is where I go to a school in the area and observe and get to help a teacher with whatever. I was placed in a Middle School Choir Room and met my choir teacher that I will be following around this entire semester today. She seems SOOO cool and is really interested in letting me be a part of as many things as possible and also helping me with whatever. She was so cute as she showed me around the whole school and introduced me to all of her teacher friends. And then she brought me into her room, which is ADORABLE, and told me everything that they are doing right now. She and I played some fun computer music games as she introduced me to some of the new technology that they are using. It was so fun and I am very very excited to get to lead some of the classes and make up my own activities to do in the class. So that's some of what I wil lbe doing this semester at my 'new school!'

No comments: