Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Woops... there I go again!

So over the course of this last week, two similar and unfortunate events occurred in my life! Here's a few clues...

Clue #1

Clue #2

Clue #3

And yes, the answer is falling down the stairs. The first time that this happened was when I was late for the bus. I was running down our concrete steps in our apartment building, going two at a time, and all of a sudden was on my back. I then realized that someone had spilled water and so the concrete was very slippery right there. I still made the bus though!!

And the second time, I was going down the stairs in our apartment (late again so going two at a time) and landed on the side of my foot so my leg buckled underneath me. Down I go again.

I didn't really get hurt either time but I just thought that I'd share these funny little stories and tell you to NEVER 1. be late 2. go down steps two at a time and 3. if you are going to fall, do it with style and ALWAYS laugh about it!

Hope you all have a great day!

4 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

Glad to hear you are ok! I was worried there for a second. Thanks for the fun post dear.

Laura said...

I would like to comment on the style with which you gave clues to the events....LOVE IT! Glad you are still alive and making videos up stairs....I can hear you laughing :)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Yep, we're DEFINITELY sisters. :)

Anonymous said...

You need to slow down...
Stop falling down....
and come on down....
to me! :)