Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 Goals

Sitting here in Panera, I look across the table at my beautiful sister. As we sip on our Peppermint Hot Chocolates, we begin to talk about 2011 and our goals.  But I have a problem.  I am not a goal setter, in comparison to my 'go-getter' sister.  So here is my small attempt at starting this proactive lifestyle. 

1. Paint a giant picture for my sister's kitchen wall.
2. Cover my sister's ugly teal recliners.
3.

And I just started a to-do list... hmmm...

Goals:  what does this even mearn?!?

Ok here we go...
1. Learn Guitar "Fluently"
2. Learn how to Drive a Stick Shift.
3. Get Married.
4. Complete my Senior Recital.

And I'm done... this is just not me at all.  Too bad the last two goals are definitely going to happen and don't take much outside of normal life work.  Oh well.  Do you have any 2011 goals?

1 comment:

Rachel Farley said...

I am not a goal setter either. So, we can be buddies in that area too :)

The stuff you are doing for Nicole sounds awesome!!!

I think your list of goals is wonderful and achievable :)

You're wonderful and beautiful.