Monday, January 16, 2012

Year Goals...

I finally did it. I made some 'goals' for this year. I am NOT a person who normally sets goals and although these may be more of guidelines for how I want to live, I am still calling them goals. So here they are!


So the first 2 categories are self explanatory and set for all year long. The last category is one that I will change as I progress. I am setting 3 projects as my short term goals which I am keeping my mind set around. Here's an explanation of my current 3...

1. Shutterfly- I am putting together our 2011 photo book and have it about 1/2 done. So 2 pages a day takes about 10-15 minutes... Doable... yes.

2. Prayer Cards- I heard about a prayer card system here awhile ago and have wanted to put one together. This will take some time but definitely worth it.

3. Baby Bedding- I am making a quilt, fitted sheet, bumpers, crib skirt, pillow, and perhaps a few other things for my sister's baby coming in May. This is my big sewing project right now. Updates will follow.

1 comment:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

YOU GO GOAL GIRL! I especially love the last one...yippee!!! You're the coolest :)