Sunday, October 25, 2009

10 things I miss...


So I was thinking about my sister, Nicole, tonight and what I missed about her since she is in India! So here are just a few and don't even begin to do justice for what I miss but it's a start. So here goes...

1. I miss her fingers that type everything that is being said.
2. I miss playing the 'people matching' game on Wii.
3. I miss singing our hearts out in the car together.
4. I miss going to her and Chris's house on the weekend and just laying around the whole time.
5. I miss calling her up at 12:00 pm when my day was horrible.
6. I miss seeing her and Chris giggle together and tickle each other.
7. I miss having long intense conversations with her about life in the AFTERNOON!! (since we can only talk late at night or at 11:00 in the morning)
8. I miss getting to hang out with her at her school and watch her school concerts!
9. I miss her intensity about life and fervor to be the best at everything!
10. I miss eating whole pack of oreos and gushers in one sitting with her.

So I miss my sister (and brother-in-law just as much!) but I'm also super excited that they get this experience. So I just have to suck it up and love the time that we do get to talk and skype! YEAH FOR TECHNOLOGY!!! Love it!

1 comment:

Rachel Farley said...

What a sweet post! I agree. It was great to see you this weekend. Love to you my dear. Have a great week!!!