Thursday, October 15, 2009

Concert!

So I had my first official Concert Chorale concert tonight. It went very well and is another thing that I can mark off on my 'to-do' list. We sang six songs and then there were two other groups, Renaissance and Jazz, that sang as well. Mom, Dad, Papa, and Matt were very generous with their time and came to see me. Afterward, Mom, Dad, Papa, and I went to McDonald's and had ice cream. It was wonderful and I felt so loved by my family through their support. I had my mom record the songs and I was going to put one up so people could hear it, because listening to the beauty of it amazes me (especially when I think about how the Lord is the one who created it all), but I can't quite figure out how. I'll keep trying. :) If anyone knows how, please let me know! But the more I experience music, the more amazed I am at its complexity and simplicity, beauty, creativity, emotions, and so much more. Tonight I was reminded of how blessed I am by God through His gift of music and how He is glorified through it. He is an incredible God, is He not?

3 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

HI LOVEY! I think this is going to work this time, YAY! I SO wish I could have heard your concert, I'm glad it went well! You should totally try to post them...can't wait to talk to you!

Anonymous said...

Your concert was incredible! You make the saprano section :)

Rachel Farley said...

I want to come hear you sing sometime!