Monday, October 17, 2011

Burlap Wall Hanging

Burlap Wall Hanging
(just inspired)

I was going to do another craft from Pinterest which required a frame so I bought a cheap one from good will. I ended up getting inspired in another way and that original craft never happened. Maybe another day. But here is what came out instead!

Bought a cheap frame, felt, burlap, and wooden letters to spell whatever I wished, in this case...Family.

Painted the letters red (to match the felt) and the frame brown.

Lined the backing of the frame with burlap.
(I had never thought of burlap before as an option for decorating but am starting to love it more lately... and it's decently cheap!)

Made some more felt roses which you can see a tutorial on my previous post.

Hot glued everything on! DONE!

2 comments:

Rachel Farley said...

You are a Craft Goddess!! I LOVE it and I love YOU!

Kristin said...

I love all of your crafts lately!!! So fun!!! Love you :)