Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Long Trek Home

So we left Panama City Beach today. It was sad to see everyone leave and to leave myself. I am so grateful for what the Lord blessed me with this summer and how faithful He was in my life. But it had to come to an end sometime so today Matthew and I began the trip home. We drove 5 and a half hours to Peach Tree City where my room leader from the summer, Mary lives. We are now at her house and just hanging out. It was great to spend some time with Matthew in the car and to hang out with Mary and her family too. We are going to Atlanta tomorrow night and staying there Saturday. Then Sunday morning I fly home from Atlanta. Matthew will be staying for awhile in Atlanta and going on a canoe trip. I am so excited to get home and see everyone again. Only 2 and half days! :)

No comments: