Saturday, July 25, 2009

Series of Little Posts #4

I just decided to sponsor a child through World Vision as a form of tithing and this morning signed up for one. Her name is Hameeda and she lives in India. She has my same birthday and is three years old right now. Hameeda lives with her parents and 1 brother. Her parents really struggle to provide for the family. She lives in a community severely affected by HIV and AIDS. I am so excited to be able to help support her through the Lord’s provision and see her grow throughout the years. She is adorable too!


Here she is...

2 comments:

Yvonne Farley said...

She is so sweet...and you are too for sponsoring her. It is very generous of you! Love, Yvonne

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

Do you know where she's from specifically?! MAYBE if you come visit us...we can go visit her?!?! That'd be so much fun! Let me know if you know where she is more specifically, I'll look into it. I love that you're doing this!