Saturday, July 25, 2009

Series of Little Posts #2

We found out a couple of days ago that we will be leaving project this summer a day earlier than every one thought or what was planned. This caused me to really think about all that has happened this summer and the things that I will truly miss as I go home but also what I am looking forward to when I get home. So here they are..

Things I'll Miss...
1. The intense community with the Body of Christ.
2. My room mates and the accountability that they have given me this summer.
3. My brother and the ways we have gotten closer this summer.
4. The beach.
5. The learning times that we have been provided almost every night.

Things I'm Excited for Again...
1. Being back with all the people that I love.
2. Getting to implement all that I have learned into daily life at home.
3. Getting to share the Lord in real life situations.
4. Getting to see the new house all set up.
5. Having free time again.

No comments: