Saturday, July 25, 2009

Series of Little Posts #3

Friday (yesterday) was our last day working at McDonald's and at the beginning of the summer I thought that I would LOVE this day, but as it came, I found myself dreading it. It was definitely a challenge but was so good for me. We were able to get close to so many of our coworkers and two of them (Melissa and Nate) even reevaluated their lives and have began to life for Christ again. The other day I walked to the room where you take drive through orders and take money and one of the two, Nate, was back there memorizing verses. He said that he had seen us doing it and realized what a great use of time that was and seemed very excited about it. God did so many amazing things this summer at work and it was just so sad to leave. Here's some pictures...


Me and Nate


Me, Mary and Melissa


Kait and the Nuggets!


Me and Ovet


Roomies and Goodbye Cake


Me and Brenda

2 comments:

Yvonne Farley said...

I know just how you feel. It is hard to leave the beautiful mountains of the Alps! I get on the train to Frankfurt tomorrow at 8 am. Then on Monady I fly home. You'll be home soon too. It will be good to see you. Love you!

Kristin said...

I love all of this!!! I can't wait to hear more about what God's been doing in your life. See you soon!!